Tame Rough Roads
Even more power than before, with smart improvements that back you up on any terrain.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Passion Red
- Blue Decal
- Ebony Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Redesigned with a more powerful engine, raised mud-guard, sturdy suspension and mud-grip tyres, you’re all set to ride on tricky surfaces.
WHAT POWERS THE BOXER X125
5-Gear powered engine
With the advanced 5-gear powered engine, ride long distances without worrying of fuel expenses. The engine’s gear ratios are tuned for optimal mileage.
4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine with Electric Start
Even more power to go above and beyond the traditional route at the push of a button.
Telescopic Front Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Front forks and superior SNS rear suspension so you’re comfortable and high ground clearance so the engine stays safe over uneven terrain.
An elongated and widened seat to accommodate additional people or goods for even more utility on each ride.
Large 17” alloy wheels, coupled with mud-grip tyres and a long wheel base for excellent stability on uneven paths. A raised mud-guard to prevent riding splashes.
Striking 12V Headlamp
Striking 12V headlamp that lights up your route.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, single cylinder Natural air cooled, Spark ignition
- Max Power: 10 @ 7500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.5 @ 5500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.45 cc
- Starting:Electric and Kick Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 130mm
- Brake Size Rear: 130mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 X 17”, 41 P
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 X 17”, 50 P
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1285 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2016mm x 770mm x 1134mm
- Suspension Front: Fork Telescopic Suspension
- Kerb Weight: 120 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11 L (1.3 L Reserve)
- Suspension Rear: SNS Rear Suspension
- System: 12, AC/DC
- Battery: 12V 6Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: 12V - 35/35W - HS1