MADE STRONGER TO LAST LONGER
Superior Engine performance with a promise of long lasting durability
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Ebony Black
- Cocktail Wine Red
- Ebony Black Gray
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Built on a robust chassis, the Boxer 125 sports the stylish classic form with a large tank, strong alloy wheels with SNS Suspension and a wider seat for extra comfort.
WHAT POWERS THE BOXER BM125
4 Stroke Natural Air-cooled Engine
The BM125 comes a superior engine to help you ride with the utmost dependability.
5 Gear Powered Engine
With the advanced 5 gear powered engine, ride long distances without breakdown worries or fuel expense concerns. The engine'e gear ratios are tuned for optimal mileage.
The Boxer 125 is built on a durable long lasting chassis that outperforms across all terrains.Say goodbye to maintenance and breakdown worries.
Telescopic front fork with SNS suspension
A stronger absorptive suspension that guarantees perfect comfort on all roads especially on long journeys.
USB Charger and Gear Indicator
Charge your phone on the go with the USB charging slot. Gear indicators help in correct gear usage resulting in better riding consistency.
An elongated widened seat to accommodate for more passengers or goods ensuring better utility on every ride.
Impressive 17" alloy wheels that look as good as they perform with an added mud grip.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, Air cooled, Single Cylinder, SOHC, Single plug
- Max Power: 10 PS @7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.49 Nm @5500 rpm
- Displacement: 124.45 cc
- Starting:Electric Start + Kick Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 130 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 - 17", 41P
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 - 17", 50P
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1285 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2016 mm X 740 mm X 1134 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic, Telescopic, 125 mm travel
- Kerb Weight: 120 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11 L (2.5 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Hydraulic Twin suspension, SNS type, 100 mm travel
- System: 12 Volts DC
- Battery: 12V 6Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: 12V-35/35W-HS1